Kettlebells are amazing, so amazing that we’ve added a KettleFIT class three times a week to our timetable. How great is that?!
As Personal Trainers, we are always looking for the best exercises for our clients and our class members. People local to Lytham/ St Annes/ Kirkham/ Wrea Green can come along and try our results driven, focussed classes at our dedicated fitness unit in Lytham.
The off-centred weight of the kettlebell recruits more muscles in order to help stabilise the weight – therefore being more effective than dumbbells in some isolated movements.
Did you know that:
- A workout using kettlebells can burn 20 calories a minute? (only if you put in the right amount of effort – of course)!
- Your heart rate can get elevated as quickly as it would in a cardio class? So you’re essentially getting strength and cardio training in one!
Should I go on? That’s enough reason to come to a class right?
Let’s give you some more anyway:
- It can be easy on the joints – most kettlebell movements are fluid movements, which means that your joints don’t take the brunt of it like they can with other exercise.
- It’s functional! We love functional training, training that enhances your muscular endurance – kettlebells are a great addition to functional training.
- You will burn more fat! It’s true – you get the metabolism boost from the cardio element, the strength training side builds dense muscle mass (more muscles = more calories burned daily)
Come along to try a class at Hello Fit in Lytham and see what you think.
Have a look at the timetable: www.hellofit.co.uk/timetable
Book your class here: www.hellofit.co.uk/fitness-classes/book-fitness-class
Any questions? Wish to know more?
Get in touch, we’d be happy to hear from you – firstname.lastname@example.org
Find us on Social Media too – @ohhellofit
See you soon!
Lise and Rich
The Hello Fit team