How to get the longest life out of your clothing:
- check the care and content label.
- if you’re not sure, machine wash on a cool wash and hang to dry. This will help to protect the shape of your garment.
- wash your clothing inside out and with similar fabrics – avoiding anything abrasive (like denim, velcro or zips). These can be harmful in a washer or dryer.
- wash clothing with similar coloured clothing.
- avoid using fabric conditioner because it inhibits the fabric’s wicking ability
If you have any further questions about how to care for your clothing, please contact us and we’ll be happy to help.